Download the official Samsung USB driver for Galaxy C7 Pro. You need the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB driver to connect it to your Microsoft Windows computer.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
|Driver Type||Samsung Android Driver|
|Updated on||26 January, 2022|
Download Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver
Get the latest version of Samsung USB driver for Galaxy C7 Pro from below:
Note: It is always recommended to use the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver. Go for older versions only if you are facing issues with the latest version.
Secure. The USB driver is scanned with an anti-virus software and is certified clean.
You can verify your downloaded USB driver with these values:
The above link downloads the latest version (1.7.48). If you are facing issue with the latest version or if for some reason you are lookin for an old version, you can get it from the below link:
There is a total of 18 versions available for download.
ADB and Fastboot driver
The drivers provided above is to connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC. It should help Windows recognize your Samsung device.
If you are are looking for drivers for other purpose such as rooting, and debugging, you may want to get the ADB and Fastboot driver. You can get it from the below link.
Qualcomm USB Driver
If you are planning to flash stock ROM or firmware on your Samsung Galaxy device, you may need to install the Qualcomm USB Driver as well.
Note: This only applies Samsung devices that come with Snapdragon chipsets.
For other devices
If you want the Samsung USB driver for any other Samsung Galaxy device, you can get it from here:
Our catelog has the drivers for 347 devices available for download.
How to Install Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver
Here are the steps to install the Samsung USB Driver v1.7.48 for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Download the Samsung-USB-Driver-v1.7.48.exe file from this page to your Microsoft Windows computer.
- Simply double-click on the .exe file to launch the installation wizard.
- In the installation wizard, click on Next.
- In the Select language/country screen that comes up next, simply choose your country and language and click Next.
- In the next screen, you will be asked where to installt he USB Driver on your Windows PC.
– By default, the drivers are installed on C > Program Files > SAMSUNG > USB Drivers. You can also choose a different location if you wish.
– We recommend going ahead with the default value. Once you have made a choice, click Next.
- The installation wizard will now proceed to install the Samsung USB Driver v1.7.48 on your machine.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and then exit the installation wizard.
Once the installation completes, connect your Galaxy C7 Pro to your Windows PC and see if everything works as expected.
Tip: If it does not work as expected, restart your Windows PC and then try connecting your Galaxy C7 Pro again.
Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver – FAQ
What is the latest version of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver?
v1.7.48 is the latest version of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver.
Is the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver available for MacOS or Linux?
No. The official Samsung USB driver is only available for Windows platform.
What version of Windows is supported by Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver?
The Galaxy C7 Pro USB driver is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and can be installed on them without any issues.
How to install Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver?
The installation is pretty straight forward. Download the driver > Double-click on the downloaded .exe file > Follow the on-screen instructions > Finish.
Note: You may need to restart your Windows PC for the changes to take effect.
Where can I get a specific version or older version of the Samsung USB Driver?
There are total of 18 versions available for download. You can browse and download any specific version you are looking for from here: Samsung USB Driver List
Where can I the Samsung USB driver for a different specific device?
We have the drivers for 347 devices available for download. You can browse and download the driver for any Samsung Mobile device you want from here: Samsung Device Drivers List.